Trigger Agency Privacy & Security Policy
Any needs that you have concenrning Trigger Agency events or items you have purchased through our websites, please feel free to call customer service at 1(800)830-3976, 9am-6pm EST Mon-Fri, and we will be happy to assist you.
Privacy & Security Policy
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. All information that is collected is on an 'opt-in' basis and users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' at any time.
Our Privacy and Security policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this Website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
Specific Items of Interest:
1. Information Collected
a. Personally Identifiable Information
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected by us.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Certain non-personally identifiable information about our visitors is collected by the standard operation of our Internet servers and through the use of “cookies” (small amounts of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing your communication and interaction with the Website technology, such as the type of Internet browser you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider, where you go within the website and how much time you spend in any particular area, search queries, impressions and other data). The information we collect is (1) used to improve the content of our Website and enhance your experience, and (2) for us to contact our customers. All information that is collected is on an 'opt-in' basis and users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' at any time.
2. Protection for Children. This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or legal guardian should contact us (see below), if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from the Website. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database. If you are age 21 or younger, you are not authorized to submit any content or information to this Website without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian.
3. Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address requesting to be removed from our mailing list. In addition to this, all email correspondence that we send you will include a link which when accessed by you, will enable you to remove yourself from our mailing lists. Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to opt-out and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you might continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe.
From time to time, we may send out email on behalf of reputable organizations whose products or services are complementary to what is sold at uncorkthefun.com. Trigger Agency does not share or sell your email address with these reputable organizations or any third-party.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line or at events you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address. [Also you may receive mailings from other reputable companies.] You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending email to us at the above address or opting out at the time of your order. As well, if you supply us with your phone number or cell phone number you may receive periodic calls or text messages from us with information on new products and services and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such calls or text messages, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address. We will be sure your name is removed from our list [and the list we share with other organizations] as soon as possible after we provide your request.
4. Security. We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website. The website is secured and verified by THAWTE.
5. Links to Other Websites. This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
6. Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this Privacy & Security Policy and/or the practices described herein, please email us at email@example.com or write us at 3539 Clipper Mill Road, Baltimroe, MD 21211. Using the same contact information, you may also contact us to view (and/or edit or delete) your personal information at any time.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, please call customer service to discuss any concerns.
Standard Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased online, this ticket is the property of the owner and cannot be traded for anything other than valid entry into the ticketed event. No refunds will be issued for tickets, for any reason. Ticket s may be transferred to other persons or other events. Management reserves the right to refuse and or suspend admission to any event where the ticket holder’s behavior is not acceptabile to Show Management.
Standard Terms & Conditions of Merchandise Returns
All merchandise should be returned in new condition, in original boxes, with your receipt. Sorry, no returns on personalized items, custom wine cellars, custom wine racks, cooling units, audiovisual products (CDs, DVDs, etc.), computer software, books, food, or plants. Shipping is refunded only if items were personalized incorrectly in production, the wrong items were shipped, or merchandise was received damaged. For all free-standing wine cellars, wine racks, large furniture pieces, and cooling units, pre-payment will be required, and a 20% restocking charge will be imposed for any cancellations or returns.
Many products sold by Trigger Agency come with a limited warranty provided by the product manufacturer. While Trigger Agency attempts to facilitate any warranty work between our customers and the manufacturers, all warranties are provided solely by the manufacturers. Trigger Agency makes no express warranties of any kind and disclaims any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. Trigger Agency shall have no liability to any person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage, including actual, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage, caused directly or indirectly by the use or performance of any product sold by Trigger Agency or its affiliated associated companies. Rights may vary from state to state.